Construction Administration Services
ITC's construction administration professionals provide our Clients quality assurance that the construction or equipment installation is in conformance with the design documents and applicable codes and standards. Services available through our construction administration department include a review of shop submittal documentation, field observation of construction work in progress, witnessing of functional testing and issuance of certificate of substantial completion.
In addition, ITC's construction administration services may include:
- Approving Payment Requests
- Change Order Review
- Design and Constructibility Review
- Field Observation and Reporting
- Final Inspection and Final Report Submittal
- Finding Qualified Contractors
- Pre-construction Cost Reviews
- Preparation of "As-Built" Drawings
- Preparation of O&M documents
- Progress Scheduling
- Scheduling Startup Testing and Operator Training
- Testing Materials and Review of Results
Our Clients have relied on ITC to provide the utmost in construction administration on projects ranging in size from freestanding retail stores with three to four month construction periods, to large and complex mixed-use properties that have multi-year construction periods.
At Integrated Testing and Commissioning, Inc. we specialize in providing exceptional service and results beyond our clients expectations. Contact us for more information.